Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Page Kits for December

Posted above, you'll see that I have 5 new page kits for December, they are $7.99 each or all five for $35.00. They are all done with Kaisercraft double sided paper and brads. Per prior requests, you'll get full sheets of all of the paper so that you can cut your own mats and titles. You'll also have plenty of paper scraps left over for cards. I'll try to get some card samples done with my scraps & posted as the week goes on. Kits will include 2 double sided background sheets and three full sheets of double sided coordinating paper plus flowers and brads as shown to create the page (brads may differ as the packs have a variety to coordinate with the line).

Since their paper comes to me in 10 packs, I was able to bring in 15 new lines for this month, but I only have 4 of each page kit because I needed 2 background sheets for each kit plus my sample. I'll take orders before the weekend for anyone who wants all 4 before selling them individually, I just ask that you pick them up this weekend... Please preorder if you want all four otherwise you may not be able to get a set! There will be extra paper of the coordinates as well as brads if you just want to create your own layout.

I'll have the other 10 lines available for purchase individually as I ran out of time for more kits!

If you don't have access to a machine to cut your own titles, you are welcome to do it at the mall. I'll have my machine plus the fonts I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment