Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This weekend's crop







We have just three more spots available for this weekend's benefit crop.  I've got most of the make n takes done, just waiting for a paper order that is SUPPOSED to be here by Friday!  I'm posting some pictures here of the new dies that I got for the big Accucut machine.  We don't take this machine to the retreats anymore because it takes too much space in my car, so you can take advantage of using it now.  There's also a page sample done with the 4" square scalloped coaster and the scalloped card die...just not folded into a card.  The coaster die is the same one that the chipboard albums are made out of.    I need some ideas for the flower with stem die from some of you creative ladies, I bought it thinking it would work with the Technique Tuesday stamps, but it is not quite the right size...bummer.  

Below are the three choices of make n take patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment