Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mini Store opening...



Okay, I have to preface this by letting you know that my husband thinks I'm totally crazy...

He doesn't understand that I need a selection of more than 30 different blues to get just the right color of cardstock to match my patterned paper. Of all of the comments I've gotten from customers, this is the most common...you miss the cardstock selection that Scrapbook Creations had. I do, too!!! 

So, I've decided to rent some space in the corridor of the Perinton Square mall for a mini store. It will only be open on Friday nights (from 4-9PM) and Saturdays from 10 AM til 5 PM, and not every weekend, so you'll have to keep an eye on your email or my blog. I'll do at least 2 weekends a month and see how it goes; the more people I have shopping, the more likely I'll be able to add additional weekends. In June, we'll be there on Friday June 5th, Saturday June 6th, Friday, June 12th and Saturday, June 13th. The following weekend is a maybe, as Tricia and I have dance recitals (I'll bet not many of you knew that I have taken up tap dancing...at least that's what our teacher calls it). The weekend of June 26th is Matt's High School graduation so that's a definite NO.

I've got over 200 new colors of Bazzzill cardstock sorted and all over my living and dining rooms, it's only about half of what we used to carry, but I promise that it's a great selection. The cardstock price will still be $.59 (less than Michael's $.69). I'm also planning on a new paper and embellishment line or two each month that I'll offer as individual pieces &/or as kits. I'll post pictures of the kits early in the week so that you can plan on coming in to purchase one if it's something you like. I won't be re-ordering paper lines, but may be able to re-order matching embellishments if they are still available and we have matching paper left. 

I'll also have custom school titles and mascots for Fairport, Penfield, Victor and Honeoye Falls-Lima to start. If they go well and I get enough requests, I'll add custom paper for those schools and titles and mascots for additional schools. 

I hope you're as excited about this as I am. Although I love having my life back and not working 7 days a week, I really do miss all of you and the business. I'm hoping that this will be a win-win situation for all of us, I get my scrapbook business fix, catch up with many of you and you can find a few new products and lots of cardstock to match all of that patterned paper that you have at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment